Jonkers Farm (Puketotara) is New Zealand’s premium rural Film and Event location. Jonkers Farm is also the home of the 2015 World’s Biggest Waterslide. Comprising of 540 Acres, it is also a fully operational sheep and cattle farm.
- 30 minutes from Auckland CBD.
- 15 Minutes from West Auckland Film Studios.
- 540 Acres of Farmland with Native Bush, vintage farm buildings, vistas, natural water features and tracks.
- Internet and cellphone coverage.
- Panoramic views of both east and west coast.
- Streams, ponds rocky areas.
- 1940′s woolshed fully operational.
- Top dressing airstrip, fully operational.
- Good access to 3 large all weather car parks.
- Buildings for production.
- On-site 4WD Generator trucks, Hiab, Flat Decks and people movers for film crews.
The Jonkers family have owned this land since 1924 with the 5th generation now running the farm. Jonkers Farm run Romney sheep, Black Angus cows, Goats and has hard working sheep dogs. Jonkers Farm bale 10000 conventional hay bales per year and deliver all over the North Island.
Locations at Jonkers Farm include:
- Panoramic view of east and west coast of Greater Auckland.
- The Auckland Sky Tower and Auckland City.
- Grass fields, native bush and rugged steep terrain.
- Streams, ponds, waterfalls and rocky areas.
- 1940′s Woolshed, Hay sheds, vintage farm buildings and 1926 Homestead.
- Top dressing Airstrip, fully operational.
- Dirt roads, tracks through bush and beautiful picturesque landscape.
- Fully formed all weather road to remote locations with base camp.